Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Digitalization & IT Assurance Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on these topics. We as CF A create impact by exploring the bold questions around digitalization, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT projects. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for the position of Audit Associate.
What part will you play?
• Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, Clouds based on AWS, Azure and many more) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital business models offering products and services
• Design and execute comprehensive audits to address the identified risks
• Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
• Seek new ways of using digitalization to provide assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners
• Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
• Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
• Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
• Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other practices in CF A
• Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s agile audit methodology
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 4 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
• Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
• Relevant work experience and advanced knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps)
• Ideally gained experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
• Tech savvy and possessing the ability to grasp new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
• Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in the business
• Fluency in English and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.