Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Business Intelligence Lead will be tasked with the following:
- Deliver high-quality visualizations within delivery timeline
- Design and build visualizations to provide actionable insights
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Author & Contribute to project documents, design documents
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data, reports for problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for stakeholder management
- Meticulous, self-reliant, committed, and strong sense of urgency
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must possess an enthusiastic and positive work attitude.
- University degree in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Computer Science or other quantitative area.
- Command over SDLC & all the deliverables for each phase
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in lead role for the team of size 3 to 5 engineers.
- Expertise in BI wireframes, Methods and Tools
- Experience in using data visualization tools like QlikSense
- Experience in Data Modelling, building business logic and semantics layers
- Experience in writing SQL queries and optimization of complex data retrieval using Hive and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in developing, testing and deployment of QlikSense apps within a solution
- Experience with JIRA for tracking deliverables
- Experience with GIT for version control
Nice to have –
- Exposure to python code
- Exposure to other data visualization tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI)
- Exposure to data engineering, data analytics, data science (Python, Scala, Spark etc.)
- Exposure to .Net framework
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time