Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as ServiceNow Developer!
As an established, high-volume ServiceNow customer we are currently transforming the way we develop on our Now platform. Our vision is to build a high-performance environment primarily by speeding up the demand-to-production cycle time. If you are interested in being part of our journey you will have the opportunity to work on a highly complex and continuously growing ServiceNow cross-country implementation spanning across multiple platform products/modules which undergoes a world-class development modernization process.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be part of an agile team delivering high-quality code and configurations.
- You will be assisting in building up performant, durable and robust solutions.
- You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process.
- You will be acting upon learning opportunities provided by senior team members.
- You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations.
- You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey.
This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset.
- Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics.
- Previous exposure to ServiceNow development or/and consulting with desire to embark on a professional upskilling journey
- Basic level of Now platform technical expertise across any Now product line (e.g. ITSM)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
- You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team.
- You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology.
- You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time