Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Came and change the future with usWhat role will you play?
- Be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state-of-the-art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment, and integration possibilities.
- Join a smart, young, and dynamic team where innovation thrives. 12 months internship where you will have the opportunity to build your path in the area of low code development.
- Take an active role in the implementation of the latest software digitalization initiatives. You will be helping customers and partners understand how the Mendix platform can be applied to implement meaningful interfaces.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time