Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a Programme Director for large Defence customer working across multiple business units and programmes of work, including Joint Ventures & Senior governance and escalation point for services delivering programmes. with the Sales Orchestrators and Services Engagement Managers to co-ordinate the multiple programmes of selling and delivery with particular focus on delivery whilst being aligned with customer value realization plan.
Success is evidence of engagement alongside EMs at senior management level, some evidence of co-ordination across the operating units, some level of billable utilisation in second quarter of engagement, showing that customer perceives added value, and evidence of cross-use of delivery, templates, designs, environments
Area of Responsibility
- Working with Sales Account Manager and Engagement Management to create the program vision based
- The Programme Director is ultimately accountable for the success of the programme
- Providing clear leadership and align customer's and Siemens business strategies, to achieve the programme vision and to realise business outcomes
- Leading and owning the programmes and providing strategic decision making
Together with Sales Account Manager and Engagement Management, set and realign stakeholder expectations
- Worlking with Services Management and Project and Programme Manager, build, inspire and motivate an effective team
- Inspiring the team drive excellence whilst providing recognition and encorgagement of team members personnel development
- Contributing to Siemens products and services strategy based on customer feedback
- Inputting to building activities such as; delivery of training, development of training content, best practice development and sharing experiences
- Driving improvement initiatives in the programme and organisation
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree
- Knowledge of PLM tools and processes, preferably Teamcenter, would be advantageous.
- Understands advanced processes within the business, and how these moves between systems
- Experienced of managing large scale projects and programs, ideally within the Defence or similar sectors
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time