Area of Responsibility:
• Understand SAP environment and development process to support for IT internal control and coordinate regional activities
• Understand IT development concepts and process to support local business user
• Manage Cell phone related operations and support renewal contract
• Support local applications including file server, M365, Printing service etc.
• End user supporting (incident, coordinate for SAP End user trouble shooting with global team/ support complaint process)
• Other IT general topics
Required Experience and Capabilities:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System
• more than 5 years working experience in End User supporting
• Knowledge of IT system architectures & operations, e.g. OS, SQL Server, SMTP/FTP Interfaces, EDI, etc.
• Experience of Digitalization & Process Automation tools, e.g. UiPath, BluePrisim RPA, is preferred
• Knowledge of ITIL is preferred
• Knowledge of Supply Chain / Logistics is preferred
• Multi-task ability, highly adaptable and flexible, able to adjust quickly to new situations and changing priorities
• Good Verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience of working in multinational team is preferred
• Fluent Verbal and written communication in Korean, including certificate (e.g. B-TOPIK)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time