Effective and efficient implementation of Siemens Healthineers Export Control guideline based on national and international export control regulations as well as standardized ECC solutions in the assigned area.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Implement Export Control guideline in assigned areas (including assigned OC's) based on ECC guidelines and specific business requirements;
2. Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with ICP and local laws / requirements as well as perform risk analysis;
3. Perform day-to-day operation in following areas: Sanction Party Screening, block orders release, Export Control license application (BIS/MOFCOM/BAFA), etc.
4. Perform spot checks, surveys, and self-assessments in responsible areas.
5. Participate in internal reviews and external audits; take and follow-up corrective actions.
- 3 years hands-on experience in trade compliance, Export Control, Contract management, supply chain management related jobs. Familarity with SAP is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above in international trade, legal or relevant major.
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven and a good team player.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time