• 3+ years of proven experience as UX/UI designer;
• Portfolio showing a brief presentation of your work.
• Strong understanding of user-centered design, conducting user research and validating your assumptions.
• Experience with designing technically complex web applications, preferably in the business-to-business domain.
• Ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes
• Experience in understanding design best practices and when to apply them.
• Communication and presentation skills to communicate your design process and your solutions to teams and stakeholders.
Your new role:
• Work with our multidisciplinary teams to deliver engaging, functional solutions
• Research and document UX assets including personas, user flows, journey maps, sitemaps, and wireframes
• Deliver wireframes, user journeys and mockups based on research findings.
• Validate design solutions through quick rounds - both moderated and unmoderated - of usability testing.
• Facilitate workshops and brainstorming presentations.
• Align with our design system, take active part in proposing improvements to it and have a good understanding of UI principles.
• Challenge and propose concepts and solutions to identified problems
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time