The Digital Grid Business Unit covers comprehensive solutions ranging from software to energy automation needed to construct the smart grids of today in all power supply critical verticals e.g. industry, utilities, infrastructure . We ensure reliable, secure, affordable energy supply in a decentralizing, decarbonizing, digitalizing and all-electrifying energy world. Electrical energy makes the world go round. No matter where power comes from or where it has to go, we make sure it makes it’s way – every step of the way!
Siemens Digital Grid – Ahead of the Challenge – Ahead of the Change!
If you are looking for a career that will contribute to shaping the future of tomorrow, that will impact the sustainability of the energy industry, with work side by side the brightest minds in the industry let’s talk!
What are my responsibilities?
* Define and ensure the implementation of function related strategies, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy
* Ensure implementation of mandatory HQ Sales systematic elements
* Analysis of industry trends (market, technology, Regional aspects) and innovations
* Reporting of generated industry specific business and respective market share charts (Schalke analysis)
* Strategic industry focused competitor analysis and definition on actions
* Ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
* Support of Country concepts and end customer strategy for industry relevant Regional organizations
* Drive and supervise key business development programs
* Orchestrate access to Market Intelligence Information
* Lead digital marketing activities
* Lead quality management, Quality Manager in Projects (QMIP) and Environment, health and safety (EHS) activities in alignment with regional company quality management organization
* Establish the define quality management system tailored/aligned to the project specific requirements to ensure quality in process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success.
* Make maturity assessments e.g. for CRM and Project Management and make sure the implementation.
* Establish and monitor quality plan according to project quality requirement, Siemens and ISO standards, define quality targets based on project critical factors and define methods/tools based on HQ standards.
* Establish Non-Conformance management by reporting non-conformities and non-conformance cost (NCC) and drive root-cause analysis, associated measure for NC correction/prevention.
* Support effectiveness of sales organizations via strategic initiatives / projects.
* Regularly check of regional opportunity funnel in order to ensure set targets
* Drives accomplishment of regional Sales Competence Management tasks to ensure highly skilled sales organization.
* Governance of Sales related Data and Tools
* Internal and external representation of the project in matters of quality.
* Leading customer relationship / experience management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Minimum 8 years of work experience in different functions like Sales or Business Development, Management Consultancy, Management in Siemens related markets,
* Innovative, strategic judgment, clear thinker, change oriented, strong communication skills, analytics, result& quality oriented,
* Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
* Advanced level command of Excel and Powerpoint skills.
* Very good command of Salesforce (SieSales) and CRM Dash