Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- In your role as a working student you conduct Market & Tech screening of developments and innovations in the Financial Services & infrastructure space.
- You are responsible for the analysis, preparation and interpretation of strategic information and data.
- Furthermore you plan, structure and execute the information flow within the department.
- The preparation and documentation of (management) meetings is also an important part of your daily business.
- Last, but not least you will assume a leadership role in small projects in the IT department.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in the field of IT, Computer/Data Science, Economics, Business Administration or similar with focus on digitalization and digital transformation.
- You are passionate about new technologies and digital innovations.
- You demonstrate a strong hands-on approach and eagerness to experiment in developing new digital solutions and tools in the field of information management.
- You’re a proficient MS Office user.
- You have already gained some practical professional experience, preferably in the area of digital transformation.
- You possess excellent communication skills and enjoy the collaboration in a dynamic environment.
- You are looking for personal responsibility and independence in your work, also as a working student and you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is considered a plus.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time