Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Labeling Project Leader.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Labeling Project Leader:
- You will be a project leader for labeling related projects including development of new, and modification of current labeling/graphics, along with managing the development of labeling specifications for both external partners and Siemens Healthineers sites, for Product Labeling.
· You will provide project management of graphics projects submitted from project assignment through component release including graphic development, artwork approvals, translations, labeling drawing/specification development, artwork/specification submission through the Documentum system and printing supplier proof approvals.
- You will manage the approval process including approving artwork and proof approvals consistent with established standards.
- You will lead multiple projects and activities along with conducting and/or participating in project meetings as required.
- You must be able to handle quick turnarounds, while maintaining high quality in a fast-paced environment.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career
- As a member of the Product Labeling Operations team, you will collaborate with internal resources such as Graphic & Labeling Design Specialist, Packaging Engineers and Technical Writers to fulfill project requirements.
- You ensure compliance with FDA and international regulations and possess an understanding of regulated documents and change control.
- As a designer and developer, you will coordinate with other functional areas to process multiple requests, schedule priorities, and implement approved changes.
- To maintain consistency and quality in our labeling, you will provide global coordination of packaging graphics including standardization of designs (i.e., Global Branding) for worldwide use.
- You must be a self-starter, able to work independently and a proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities.
- Because we are always improving our methods for labeling development, experience with web-based applications along with knowledge of digital artwork management and XML are a plus.
- Our partnership with the manufacturing sites, external suppliers (OEM/ODM) and print suppliers is very important to our success. You will provide support as it relates to documentation and specification changes that affect labeling and print changes, along with ensuring labeling is produced correctly.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BA in Graphic Design, BS in Packaging (Design), BS in Printing or equivalent experience.
- Experience with pharmaceutical, medical device or in vitro diagnostics packaging is necessary.
- Minimum 5-8 years graphic/labeling development experience required and print production experience desired.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), and Microsoft Office. Experience with FrameMaker a plus. Familiarity with Documentum and labeling-based Artwork Management/Digital Workflow is a plus.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.