Essential Job Functions
- New Product Design and Development
- Testing, Prototyping and evaluation of new and existing products
- Manage Product Lifecycle Management process for new and existing products.
- Support the planning of detailed product development objectives.
- Engineering changes
- Support to manufacturing department, metal stamping and assembly process.
- Assist in standardization materials, components and assemblies.
- Provide Customer Service support
- Complies with company objectives (metrics), 5S's, Safety and Compliance
- Perform PM activities
- MRP System SAP
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excelllent knowledge on Engineering changes, specifications and documentation.
- Discipline and pro-active
- 10 years of successful experience in related field, Project’s administration
- Team Center and CREO 2.0 knowledge is a plus.
- UL audit experience is a plus.
- Identify and perform cost savings and product improvement initiatives
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Experience with sheet metal and plastics is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.