- Monitor costs, labor time and materials. Manage schedules and ensure all activities is taking place on schedule, inspection of Contractor and Sub´s operations to ensure compliance with contract.
- Ensure all work is in compliance with contract requirements.
- Reviewal of shop drawings for conformance with project specifications.
- Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittals.
- Timely completion and collection of inspection reports.
- Prepare weekly and monthly quality assurance reports. Inspect field sites and identify any problems or inaccuracies.
- Management of Asbuilt drawings.
- Conduct QC meetings
- 5 years experience as a Superintendent on projects similar in size and complexity with US Navy.
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors. US Army Corps of Engineers #784 (USACE)
- 40 hours EM‐385‐1 ‐1 Construction Safety Hazard Awareness for Contractors. –OSHAcademy Occupational Safety & Health Training.
- English CEFR Level B2 upper
- Environmental Engineering Course(Environmental Management System according to UNE‐EN ISO 14001‐2004)
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time