We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
The Alternatives team within Siemens Fonds Invest primarily manages the Siemens’ pension funds’ investments in private equity funds worldwide (buyout, growth, venture capital and credit funds in North America, Europe and Asia). As Associate Venture Capital (f/m/d) you will support the investment team in various aspects of the investment process and, in this capacity, you will receive a good overview of the global venture capital industry.
What part will you play?
- Deal pipeline: You track venture capital fund managers that are raising a new fund with a focus on US, Europe, and Asia
- Due diligence process: You support various aspects of the commercial due diligence process, such as analyzing track record data from funds to enable decision making, drafting sections of the investment reports, creating detailed venture capital fund benchmarking overviews by drawing information from multiple databases
- Market reviews: You perform analyses by region/industry
- Portfolio Monitoring: You assist with semi-annual portfolio reviews
- Performance Analytics: You support in analyzing our portfolio
- You have successfully completed your economics degree or a combined technical / economics master’s degree
- You have initial relevant professional experience preferably in venture capital/private equity, ideally at a venture capital fund-of-funds, an asset manager or working with start-ups
- You have some internaotestional experience through work or studies
- You are interested in technology innovation, and you know how to combine the relevant dots
- You can demonstrate excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Your personality is characterized by strong analytical skills with attention to detail as well as high work ethics and commitment
- Strong oral and written English communication skills are essential, German skills are not required, but a plus
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time