Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
Here at Digital Industries, one of the main pillars of Siemens, we are the market leader in industrial automation. We supply the technology used in everything from car production to bottling plants, to customers all over the world.
- You will be part of an international team building the next level of automation engineering software – think of an IDE for factories. To do so, we want to harness tools and best practices from software development and bring them into the world of industrial automation
- You will be working with a passionate team to make this new product more efficient, more usable, and more delightful
- We're looking for someone who will help evaluate customer requirements and workflows
- You will design and build intuitive and delightful user interfaces with us
- You will collaborate with colleagues across teams on topics from cloud to compilers
- We are open to remote candidates, though we would also be happy to welcome you in our campus in Erlangen once the situation allows for it
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are studying for a technical or creative degree, including but not limited to Computer Science or User Experience Design, with at least 1 year remaining
- You are available for at least 16 hours per week
- You are proficient in English and/or German
- You are passionate about user experience and interested in user interaction, design, typography, etc.
- Don't fulfill all requirements? Don't worry. Above all, we are looking for smart and driven individuals, who can quickly learn new concepts and shape the role on their own. As such, we will give everyone a fair chance, regardless of resume or grades
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time