From digitalization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 351,000 innovators creating a new vision for the next generation.
The DI VM INTRALOGISTICS Head leads our dynamic team of industry focused sales executives and application engineers to maximize Siemens presence in the E-Commerce, Parcel handling, Airport Logistics and Retail Industry as well as dedicated OEM accounts in warehouse automation / material handling.
Our Vertical is chartered to maximize client’s CAPEX and OPEX spend in the areas of Siemens Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure. The overall goal of our vertical is to support customers in the achievement of digitalization and operation efficiency through the application of Siemens technology.
The DI VM INTRALOGISTICS Head USA sets US strategy in alignment with the global strategy, defines strategic targets, and takes overall top line revenue responsibility for performance across the defined set of focus accounts as covered by the Regional Account Managers. They personally establish and hold executive relations with key accounts and shapes Siemens’ role in the intralogistics industry ecosystem.
Regarding the global accountability for Siemens Digital Industries and its employees the successful candidate will:
- Shape the Future: Drives digitalization efforts to the next level. Steers the business toward new horizons and structures. Grows the business by setting competitive targets and delivering on commitments.
- Act as an ambassador: Both internally and externally. Thinks of Siemens as a whole and embodies our values. Is a representative of the entire Siemens group globally, to customers, suppliers, government and the media.
- Act as an entrepreneur: Understands market drivers; focuses on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action. Driven by impact and focused on results. Able to identify opportunity requirements for portfolio investment and capable of communicating these back to the business units in an effective, ROI focused manner.
- Build and develop talent: Ensures we have the right people, with a global perspective including senior management internationally. Creates a work environment where people can unleash their full potential to face business challenges within the Siemens Enterprise.
- Create Efficiency: Builds the most effective and efficient organization including support functions as needed to reach the most competitive set up. Drives operational effectiveness to ensure future viability.
- A role model for horizontal leadership. Reflect and internalize the corresponding leadership criteria which are respect, focus, initiative, execution, be bold, decisive and courageous, motivate and engage, empower and trust, be honest, open and collaborative. Pro-actively demonstrate adequate behavior in your daily business and in your teams.
- Thinks about the big-picture, does not hesitate to test new things, anticipates what digitalization means for customer and proactively develops solutions.
- Creates an open and collaborative environment where all team members feel they can contribute at their full potential
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years of successful sales experience in Industrial Manufacturing and or Intralogistics
- Sales Management experience
- Successful track record leading teams in a quota-based sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Automation, Drives, WMS/WCS and PLM Experience
- Value Add / Solution Selling
- Executive Level Communication & Presentation Skills
- Travel: +30%
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS in Engineering preferred.
- Selling automation solutions, PLM, &/or WMS/WCS to the E-Commerce, Parcel Handling, Airport Logistics or Retail Industry and/or dedicated OEM accounts in warehouse automation / material handling
Additional Experience Desired:
Customer Services with core experience in areas such as:
Digitalization- Proven experience utilizing digital tools
Processes Account Management
International Matrix Organizations
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.