Why Choose us ?
Make SCM the core competency of SSCL by
1. Always putting customer at the core and ensuring customer-satisfied delivery performance
2. Driving for logistics process improvement according to methodologies in SPS@PL and always seeking optimization and breakthrough (ie. by digitalization) so as to maintain both PI product’s and SSCL's competitiveness from SCM perspective
3. Enforcing logistics compliance in all responsible areas (i.e. order management, operational procurement, transportation,Customs and Warehouse management).
4. Support and implement Headquarter and factory related projects.
What will you do if join us?
- Have a profound knowledge of SCM processes and be aware of PI product and SSCL supply chain's strengths and weaknesses as well as how to mitigate related risks.
- Always have backup options available for urgent/unexpected case; raise the alarm in advance to related department and follow up closely
- Good assets and team management by considering meeting order requirement to the maximum extent while also maintaining proper inventory management and reasonable resource/effort assignment so as to achieve a transparent and competitive logistics cost level in PI related industry
- Ensure logistics process compliance and warehouse EHS compliance
- Always drive process optimization by referring to both SPS@PL and best practices of other OCs
- Good collaboration with other departments in SSCL and peer colleagues in other Siemens departments and customers
- Provide timely and reliable data to management to make right decisions
- Be capable to motivate and coach team to reach the set goals
- Make professional business performance analysis and provide transparency of company's resource allocation and effectiveness (from perspectives of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive view) by utilizing advanced tool (such as digitalization and available data platforms) in a timely and accurate manner so as to support sound management decision
- Be able to balance and allocate sufficient capacity between mid/long term strategic topic and daily operations.
- Be capable of leading cross function/location team to realize business breakthrough
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration or other related fields
- Rich experience in supply chain management area in Siemens manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of Siemens SCM process such as order handling, import and Export transportation, customs clearance and warehouse management
- Concrete professional knowledge in SCM, transportation, customs and warehouse management;
- Advanced production supply chain issue handling skill such as communication and problem solving, etc;
- Advanced SAP and tools for operation digitalization usage experience in logistics area
- Project management experience
- Lean concept, 5S and process quality management concept, ISO knowledge
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese
- Good command of MS office.
- Advanced leadership and coaching skill;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time