What are my responsibilities?
- Develop the DI level ILOG Digitalization Solution in different branches and applications from product to automation to digitalization
- Build up reference pool of ILOG both solution and product (DI level)
- Knowhow transfer from HQ
- Marketing promotion and partnership Siemens internal and external
- Lead and collaborate with other BUs of DI and SI EP
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 4 Years working experience in industry control field, above 2 years working in electronic and servo drive business field.
• Branch development experience would be positive for this position
• Sales and marketing skills, Presentation skill and communication skill
• Good at logic and structured thinking, analyzing and communicating
• Optimistic, result oriented, capable of working under high pressure
• Excellent English in speaking, listening, writing and reading
• Familiar with Siemens motion control products or solution is preferred. Experience and knowledge of TIA and PLM is desired
What else do I need to know?
DI VM ILOG is a DI level cross-BU BD organization setup with the focus on Intra-logistics market. Here the ILOG market scope includes airport, e-commerce & express, and material handling equipment in industries. We are responsible for bringing the Intra-logistics industry development strategy and DI total solution from product, system, solution and digitalization, to Siemens sales and customers. We make the business strategy and marketing developed activities and knowledge transfer measures to promote the business development both short term and long term.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time