You will not only personally execute the searches across the designated business groups, but also select and partner closely with retained executive search partners to ensure that we have the leadership bench strength to drive effective and efficient succession management. You will have the opportunity to work with the business leaders, People & Organization Team, and HR Leadership team directly and play a key role in building out the Executive Search delivery model. At this level, you will have a greater degree of impact on the implementation of Executive Search strategies.
This position reports directly to Head of Talent Acquisition, Zone China.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner and provider consultation with senior business leaders, including country President, business vice president, Business Head, etc, understand the business strategy, its talent pipeline, and guide the overall aligned talent strategy to deliver on the executive recruiting strategy and talent needs.
- Design and conduct search strategies to attract highly skilled and credentialed candidates. This includes identifying talent gaps in partnership with hiring managers, developing job descriptions, search strategies and target lists.
- Prepare for search in-take meetings, including crafting a drafted target list, researching industry and relevant products and preparing “get smart” materials.
- Set and lead the research strategy by identifying and keeping the potential candidate pipeline filled throughout the search process.
- Cultivate a professional reputation among the senior executive community through deep market expertise and vast professional network.
- Lead and execute talent market surveys to identify potential external successors for key executive positions.
- Screen potential candidates and recommend, in writing, prospects who should be interviewed by the hiring team.
- Enter all research generated for each search into the search management database. Assist in the preparation of written documentation to internal clients and candidates.
- Network, assess, and build trusted relationships with senior industry leaders, strengthening your personal network and employer brand.
- Partner with HR leaders to assist with transition and onboarding for new executives.
- Embrace an agile mindset and maintain understanding of creative recruitment tools, technologies and the best methodologies.
- Has a required minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a masters’ degree with a concentration in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management and/or Business.
- Has a minimum of 7 years relevant and recent experience in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation is required.
- Has necessarily a track record in developing and executing creative candidate identification strategies that result in identification and delivery of high-caliber, highly compensated executives.
- Demonstrates a required ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Has required strong Microsoft office knowledge (Word, Excel and PPT), applicant tracking systems and search management systems (Encore, Filefinder or Avature, etc).
- Has ideally excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills.
- Has required experience in full life cycle executive recruitment from sourcing to closing required.
- Has ideally strong analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail required.
- Has excellent talent assessment and interviewing skills.
- Has strong business acumen with a thirst for business knowledge required.
- Has strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and make decisions in a business context is required.
- Has experience in consumer, medical device, pharmaceuticals or corporate functional recruiting is preferred.
- Possess knowledge and experience in a search firm preferred.
- Has background in influencing senior business leaders, HR leaders and candidates
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time