QM sets the strategic goals and vision for the QM department.
Responsible for maintenance, development and implementation of QM system, ensure product quality is comply with internal and external standardization and reduce unconformity cost to reach high quality output with high efficiency.
Develop the processes of QM in the cross-functional network with headquarter
Enable & train teams and manage the growth of employees in QM.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Continuous improvement of department organization and develop, coach team members; Set, monitor and realize department KPI to meet business requirements.
2. General planning of QMS system and related product required certification, establish, implement and continually improve QMS and management system; Find out the shortage of system operation through internal audit and management review and put forward improvement suggestion
3. Organize the analysis for customer feedback, complaint and relative quality issue, propose the improvement action timely; Organize customer satisfaction survey, continuous improve quality and customer satisfaction based on customer opinion
4. Organize formulate Quality Plan and Inspection Standard; Control the incoming, in-process and outgoing inspection process to ensure products are effective under control
5. Supplier management including qualified the new supplier, evaluate supplier, push supplier to take action for any quality issues and improve continuously.
6. Recognize the environment aspects and danger aspects, ensure and implemented EHS related requirement.
7. Overall People management controlling including staffing, trainings, career and competence development.
8. Make reasonable overall budget of the department and control the resources, headcount and training of the division.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. 5+ years quality management experience in electrical related industry.
2. Familiar with QEHS System.
3 .Master quality management knowledge.
4. Master quality tooling.
5. fluent English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Manufacturing and Engineering Centre Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time