Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) Engineer, Customer Service
Summary: As a member of project core team during the product developing phase as well as the whole product lifecycle period, SLM engineer takes the responsibility of developing service strategy/concept, implementing service requirements with cutting-edge technology, to ensure an efficient and profitable service business across the country service organizations worldwide.
SLM engineer has following main responsibilities:
- Participating Business Line project steering group (PSG) and managing serviceability project (including project planning, service tasks coordinating, resource controlling, etc.) to ensure all serviceability packages delivered together with new product launch,
- Collaborating with all CS stakeholders to define service strategy/concept and ensure service requirements implemented during product development,
- defining/maintaining service parts catalog to ensure an economic and efficient service part flow in field,
- developing/maintaining technical information to ensure a fast and smooth transferring of product knowledge to regional service organizations,
- participating in change/update process and being responsible for generating of Update Instruction to improve product performance in field,
- monitoring product/service performance in field and continuously improving product serviceability to ensure a profitable and sustainable service business in country organizations,
1. Experience required:
Min. 3 years of field service experience on medical imaging products or other equivalent experience.
Experience of working in an International culture is preferred.
3. Language Skills:
Fluent oral and written English
4. Education Background:
Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time