Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as Full Stack Software Engineer.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Participate in requirement grooming
• Contribute to low level design of software solutions
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD / BDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Participating in code reviews, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech (Computer Science)
Experience: 4 - 6 years of experience in design and development
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent programming skills - C# .Net Core, Angular 2+, SQL, REST API, PowerShell. Good knowledge of OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE.
• Desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
• Deep knowledge of inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, unit-testing frameworks (NUnit, Karma, Jasmine), Agile processes
• Desirable: Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis. Exposure to TFS / VSTS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem-solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player
• Winning attitude (Startup culture)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time