Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst 4
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst 4, you will be responsible for:
Serve as the lead R&D controlling analyst on Central Lab systems projects, as well as supporting analyst on Atellica systems projects; Analyze cost and headcount performance on a monthly basis, provide monthly reporting, support forecast and budgeting processes
- Serve as the Finance Lead on the Core Team for Central Lab and Workflow Solutions systems projects; Ensure scope/cost/timeline requirements stay on track and assist with business decision making on trade off decisions
- Act as R&D Finance Liaison to the various Central Lab Franchise Finance teams, and ensure alignment of financial assumptions and key topics that may impact overall business case
- Act as first level Finance approver for systems related costs and headcount (cost centers and projects) in various tools (SRM, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Support the head of Systems PLM Finance on overall R&D staffing oversight/controlling, with focus on key vendor contracts as required (HCL/Bangalore)
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
You have experience with project controlling.
- You have the ability to drive efficient use of resources through transparent analysis
- You are capable of challenging assumptions constructively and collaboratively
- You have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently with limited supervision
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organization, both within and outside of Finance
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 5-7 years Financial Analysis/Reporting experience
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.