AP Accounting Clerk - Spanish Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as AP Accounting Clerk - Spanish Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- As part of the AP Team you will be in constant contact with the customers and Vendor/Siemens partners to solve any outstanding issues between them. You will be, primary, responsible for the AP external Vendor Accounts as well as you will be directly involved with other AP topics;
- Backlog Monitoring;
- Monitoring of Blocked Invoices and Block R Report;
- Monitoring High Risk Vendors;
- Vendor Account Reconciliation and Vendor Balance Confirmation (vendor requirement);
- Debit Balance; Reversals; Batch Input; AP/AR Netting;
- Reimbursements and Splitting, Non based invoices;
- Processing Invoices and Credit Notes (FI/MM);
We are looking for:
- Fluent knowledge in Spanish, Portuguese and English; one other European language will be a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- SAP System knowledge;
- Knowledge of the Accounting Process;
- Microsoft Office specially Excel knowledge;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Result & Deadline orientation;
- Good organization skill, Flexibility and Learning attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time