Describe the position to be undertaken:
The Product Manager – Factory Automation is responsible to manage the defined portfolio products with Go to Market strategies to target industries.
The main responsibility is to support the sales organization by providing portfolio consultancy, pre-sales support to achieve profitable growth for the business unit segment.
The Product Manager coordinates and work closely with HQ product management team and regional support team to do the knowledge transfer to customers, Partners, internal sales team and coaching of Sales Specialist.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement 4P plans for the products to increase awareness, create interest, generate sales and create brand loyalty.
- Marketing and promotional activities of the new products and features through physical events and various digital media.
- Market research, understanding the customer requirements clearly and look for product gaps, competitors’ position and provide feedback to HQ’s Product management team for product innovation / improvement.
- Support the local sales organization to define business targets and ensure financial performance (Order Intake, Sales)
- Monitor the business, achieve budget targets, provide reports to Head of Business Unit.
- Collaborate with sales team, meet customers to present product features. Provide Pre-sales support, customer value added presentation, portfolio consultancy to customer
- Increase market share of assigned product portfolio
- Work with regional SUP team to create various Proof of Concepts, Use cases for customer.
- Facilitate and organize trainings on product features for partners, internal stake holders.
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Engineering degree in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / any relevant disciplines
- More than 5 years working experience in Industrial automation technical and product knowledge
- Be self-dependent / work well with low level of guidance from management
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive work
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time