What are my responsibilities?
Cooperate with relevant forces to implement the business excellence strategy of EP SH and drive the biz target achievement of EP SH
- Responsible for smart home market strategy definition (3 years) according to market trend and status analysis, provide input to product portfolio definition and market roadmap.
- Responsible for business development and channel strategy, identify accessible market segment(s) of Smart Home products and solutions, define channel strategy per portfolio and product, channel includes retailing, online platform, key chain stores, system integrator and decoration design house, with defined market segments and corresponding channel strategy to generate market guidance which will be used in sales department for fulfilling EP SH business target(s).
- Responsible for partner development and partnership establishment of both upstream and downstream, partnership covers PLM/SCM and CRM functions.
- Responsible for establishing custom service strategy and team, enable serviceability of product lifecycle to channel partners and end-customer to further enhance digital relationship and customer stickiness as key sustainable growth factor of Smart Home business
- Lead team in:
- Market strategy and communication strategy.
- Business development.
- Channel strategy.
- Partnership development.
- Customer service.
§ Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- > 8 years working experience in market & channel management, smart home market experiences are highly preferred.
- > 5 years working experience in business management and sales management, smart home market experiences are highly preferred.
- Experienced in market strategy, business development and partner development.
- Deep understanding of eco-partner environment with biz practices.
- Familiar with Siemens PLM process and understanding of R&D team.
- Strong logic thinking and systemic analysis competence.
- Entrepreneurship is strongly preferred.
- Good communication skill.
- Good English (Reading and writing and speaking).
- Bachelor or above education degree.
Diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time