Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Administrator based in Sydney, NSW to join our busy Managed Equipment Services (MES) team. In this exciting and diverse role, you will be responsible for the administration and performance management of allocated Enterprise Services maintenance subcontracts.
Your mission and responsibilities
· Manage an extensive range of Med. Tech. subcontractor agreements in a demanding environment by developing and sustaining strong business relationships,
· Provide a clear communication link between the internal operations team and the subcontractor community, to provide:
o a clear escalation pathway to manage subcontractor performance and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- contractual guidance and support to internal operational teams to avoid disputes,
- advice regarding commercial risks, vendor obligations and expectations.
· Interrogation of contractual terms to achieve desired outcomes in accordance with the contract and a strict KPI regime
· Ensure contracted deliverables and governance commitments are met
· Support the business through the contract review, extension, variation, and renewal process, and
· Maintain communication standards for both internal and external stakeholders
Your qualifications and experience
· Tertiary qualification in business, legal or related discipline, or equivalent experience
· Several years of experience in busy contract administration role dealing with challenging stakeholders
Your attributes and skills:
· Critical to the role are your advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a broad range of stakeholders in providing expert contract administration advice to achieve desired outcomes
· You demonstrate exceptional communication skills at all levels (written and verbal), including the ability to draft contract notices and execute contract dispute resolution to achieve the project’s goals
· An understanding of contract review, management, and legal terminology
· You will have a hands-on and proactive approach to deliver project outcomes within specified parameters, including timeframes and objectives
· You have experience in identifying continuous improvement and innovation opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes
· You possess investigative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
· Your ability to work autonomously, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for yourself and others to achieve goals and deadlines will see you succeed in this role
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Applications close 11 November 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time