If you are an IT university student, we are looking for you! You would support users of our OCR tool, which is Siemens key solution to provide accounting services. You will also actively cooperative with international IT teams on the system administration and upgrades.
You will be given much flexibility in terms of working hours a day (4 hours per day), however your activity would be needed every working day.
We are Global Business Services CZ, one of the largest centres in the Siemens world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.300+ professionals. We experience dynamic teams speaking 27 languages and employing 20% international staff.
Our Brainware teams in Ostrava centre create digital synergies in matured accounting topics across the Siemens entities globally. The digitalization makes us one of the fastest developing business services.
What will you do:
• Support of IT specialist for OCR tool
• First level watch of OCR tool functionality
• SPOC for IT developers, IT helpdesk and end users
• Issuing tickets and specifications for the OCR tool enhancements
• Ensuring correct testing, implementation of tool patches and upgrades
• Ad-hoc analyses and reports
What we expect from you:
• General interest in IT related and digitizing topics
• Loving innovations
• Long-term cooperation
• Good communication skills
• Have common sense and the ability to interpret complex things simply
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Basic understanding of accounting principles as a big advantage
• Czech as a native language, good command of English
• Basic SQL skills
• MS Office
We also offer:
• Flexible working time
• Possibility of home office
• Meal allowance
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time