With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our : Scrum Master team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
As a Scrum Master, manage one or more Scrum Teams, ensuring timely delivery of features within budget and quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
Plan, execute and track projects ensuring adherence to timeline, quality, and features for assigned modules/projects, interfacing with stakeholders at various levels.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
• 8+ years of experience. 2 years in Scrum master/Project management and delivery experience
• CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
• Prior experience of Software development using C, C++, Embedded systems is an added advantage.
• Exposure on SAFe scaling framework is plus
• Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
• Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
• Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
• Knowhow of quality management and application of quality principles and processes in projects, code and product quality management.
• Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
• Should be assertive, open, and proactive in collaborating across organizations.
• Should be people-oriented and demonstrate motivational / inspirational skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time