SIMEA Sibiu is specialized in the production of electrical and electronic parts and components, cable manufacturing, metal processing, electrical motors and components production. As a member of the Siemens Corporation, SIMEA Sibiu takes advantage of cooperation with various divisions to ensure top quality, innovative solutions and competitive prices on an international level.
ngneer Testing and Measuring TechnologyTesting and Measuring Technology
Mechanical Design Engineer BUZIAS
The role that you will play:
· Mechanical product care for servo motors.
· Contact person in the R&D department for the production, quality, logistics.
· Systematic analyses of “redesign to cost” .
· Analyzes and judges suggestions from the internal improvement system to continuously optimize the products and the quality.
· Supports the production by optimizing processes and qualifying motor components.
· Coordinates or assists the transfer of knowledge or new products between Germany and Romania plants.
What we would like from your side:
· Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering required.
· Good spoken / written English and /or German.
· Good knowledge of MS-Office package.
· Experience with 2D and 3D design software.
· Experience in the electrical machines field (synchronous motors, servomotors) is desirable.
· Six sigma experience is an advantage.
· Team player; Quick learner; Problem Solving oriented.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time