"Siemens Smart Infrastructure" - Digital Grid; SI DG Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Energy Automation Smart Grid Products. As being the integral part of Siemens Digital Grid Turkey, Grid Control Engineering group is mainly focused on Software Solution & Implementation of Grid Control segment product. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a Network and Cyber-Security Administrator in ODTÜ Teknokent Ankara office for projects in Digital Grid Area.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design, Implementation, Installation and Configuration of complex IT Network Infrastructures for Siemens Grid Control Solutions / Projects and corporate operational needs
• Perform, develop, implement, and maintain system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications, and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards, and procedures
• Proficiency in security architectures, cybersecurity skills and knowledge of risk assessment techniques are also required
• Conduct research on Network & Cyber-Security products, services, protocols and standards; regularly interact with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to obtain services and products
• Defining, implementing, and maintaining an up-to-date security threat & technology landscape
• Preparation of technical documents, specifications, reports
• Understanding Siemens security requirements to drive adherence for Embedded, Web, Mobile, Cloud & IoT environments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or similar fields
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a Network and Cyber-Security Administrator
• IT, Network and Cyber-Security specific certifications are preferred
• Strong knowledge of Complex IT systems and networks, software, hardware, and networking protocols
• Experience in Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems and platforms in an enterprise environment
• Experience in designing, deploying, and implementing core router / switch / firewall & security and data center networks in accordance with industry best practices
• Experience in routing protocols and WAN technologies including MPLS, DMVPN
• Experience in SIEM tools and Network Monitoring Systems
• Experience in Network Device Management Systems and Network Admission Control Systems
• Strong knowledge of networking (Switch, Firewall, Router Configuration), systems integration, applications and operating system hardening & cybersecurity
• Experience in Software Licensing and agreements “GICSP
Certification is a plus”
• Excellent problem-solving aptitude and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills and able to work with multidisciplinary teams
• Self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner and eager to take initiatives
• Professional Working Proficiency in English is a must and German is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
• Military service should be completed for male candidates