Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
Responsible for development and delivery of software component(s) in accordance with the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Work with architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications
Responsible for the accurate translation of software design into code
Use your skills to move the world forward
· B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
· Experience & Skills:
· 2-5 years of total experience in Software Development and Test Automation
· Expertise in programming with C# and WPF.
· Expertise with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
· Knowledge on Industrial Automation Domain would be preferable.
· Expertise in Test Automation Library creation and Experience on Test Auto Automation Framework design.
· Exposure to Testing Methodologies and awareness of the Test Execution Process would be good to have.
- Expertise in C# and WPF
· Strong in OOPS Concepts.
· Experience on Test Automation Process & Tools.
Ability to work as an individual contributor.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time