Job title – Sr. Manager – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Team Leader)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You head teams involved in accounts payable and/or purchasing processes within P2P and drive development of a strong metrics based team for the Indian entity.
- You will ensure work on assigned organizational unit(s), that match respective legal requirements - (i.e. IFRS, IGAAP, FEMA etc) and create/implement suitable digitization roadmap and/or support the reengineering of E2E processes.
- You foster strong ties with customers and the appropriate governance organizations (Accounting, Supply Chain, Treasury, Taxation etc.). You also ensure high levels of CSAT and USAT
- You look out for opportunities within internal processes (End to End) and transform processes with design thinking i.e. keeping the customer in center.
- You ensure high employee motivation and engagement levels
- You may also be part of the core group responsible for identifying and/or driving Next gen digitalization solutions within P2P India operations
- You will ensure appropriate controls are in place, and accounting complies with all internal and external regulations. Cooperate with internal and external Auditors as needed.
- You will collaborate with large team of professionals and support staffs in different organizational settings.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Post graduate in Commerce or Engineering and have working experience/ knowledge on managing end to end Accounting, procurement or similar processes.
- You bring 15+ years of experience in Finance & accounting and/or procurement field.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills.
- You should have lead a team which is into driving digitization initiatives and reengineering processes, including process consulting.
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts.
- You have experience in managing large and diverse teams with focus on cultural sensitivity.
- You should have demonstrated ability in preparing and implementing business strategies with measurable success rates (example- RPA, design thinking, Other process re-engineering and digitalization initiatives).
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time