Head of Audit Hub, Asia Pacific
The mission of Siemens Healthineers Audit is to provide independent, objective assurance to add value, mitigate risks and improve worldwide operations and processes of Siemens Healthineers by:
- Being a trusted business partner
- Driving digitalization and provide foresight
- Offering a diverse and inclusive environment for our Audit Team members, and
- Developing future international leaders.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Implement and supervise regional Audit policies, guidelines and processes, according to respective legal requirements and the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) in alignment with the Head of Assurance.
- Identify key risks for the company and define respective audit themes to provide foresight to the executive management of Siemens Healthineers;
- Manage a team of auditors within Siemens Healthineers Audit – Asia Pacific (SHS A AP) as an organizational leader, provide support and advice to help the team members to grow and develop to the business after 3 – 5 years within the audit.
- Live the Internal Audit People Strategy: lead the team by example, dependent on the situation act as an expert, as a manager as well as a leader and coach / mentor;
- Lead multiple
global audit engagements (regional focus on Asia Pacific, but also global
assignments) through planning, fieldwork, closing meetings and final reporting
and involve all relevant stakeholders, including:
Participate in the final meetings with executive management and discuss and explain the audit results.
Discuss, determine and align respective measures with management to reduce compliance risk to the company, improve company processes and internal controls;
- Fully own the client relationship with management and senior management during the respective audit engagement and being the driving force for establishing the Audit organization as a respected independent partner in Asia Pacific;
- Maintain and leverage relationships with other Internal Audit groups (e.g. Siemens and other externals) to ensure continuous development of the Audit practice, adherence to standards and the successful implementation of best practices;
- Drive the transformation of traditional audit to a digital assurance provider;
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talents and conduct hiring interviews;
- Ensure efficient and proper use of the allocated budget and recourses within the area of responsibility;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Assurance
- At least 12 years of professional experience within a Big 4 or within a finance community in a global corporation within healthcare industry, thereof, preferably at least 5 years of experience in Audit
- Outstanding career progression
- Proven multi-Project Management expertise and Team leadership skills in a complex global organization
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in professional fields like Accounting (IFRS) & Financial Reporting, Controlling or Compliance / Forensic incl. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Anti-Bribery act
- “Digital DNA” – proven experience in digitalization / automation in audit or finance / compliance environment
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment including fluency in English (written and spoken)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time