Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
VSTAR Development AUTOSAR Classic team within the Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) group is seeking an Embedded Software Development Manager to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
IES’s customers use our automotive embedded software and tools to push the boundaries of technology and design better vehicles, enabling processes that are inherently faster and delivering better quality.Main Responsibilities
- Maintains, develops direct reports’ competence.
- Plans and organize trainings.
- Performance review.
- Resource allocation for projects and resource planning.
- Project Manager contact.
- Ownership of Resource Allocation plan.
- Responsible about Capital VSTAR (AUTOSAR) embedded software product.
- Actively participate in quarterly release procedure.
- Technical knowledge needed for driving the development of new and enhanced products.
- Plan software functional safety activities.
- Maintain functional safety level of the software modules.
- Uplift software modules to higher safety standard.
- Manage multi-site software development projects.
- Manage expectations and balances the needs of company and client to ensure satisfaction for relevant parties.
- Build, maintain and optimize the test environment to continuously improve test coverage.
- Enhance process for better productivity and throughput.
- Present achievements professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- 8-14 years of experience in Embedded Software and Automotive.
- C/C++, Java and python programming skills is needed.
- Experience of development in ISO 9001, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 or ISO 21434 certified systems or equivalent.
- Experience working with project management methodology including project planning, project development, control and assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
- Strong communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time