Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
VSTAR Development AUTOSAR Classic team within the Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) group is seeking 3 Senior Embedded Software Engineers to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
IES’s customers use our automotive embedded software and tools to push the boundaries of technology and design better vehicles, enabling processes that are inherently faster and delivering better quality.Main Responsibilities
- Develop/Maintain Capital VSTAR (AUTOSAR) embedded software product.
- Reproduce and fix customer issues, and apply product level quality requests.
- Actively participate in quarterly release procedure.
- Perform software functional safety activities and maintain functional safety level of the software modules.
- Uplift software modules to higher safety standard.
- Own product artifacts.
- Analyze, modify software requirement and create software design.
- Fix and extend embedded code and code generator.
- Fix and create tests.
- Participate in multi-site software development projects.
- Lead junior software development engineers.
- Manage expectations and balances the needs of company and client to ensure satisfaction for relevant parties.
- Build, maintain and optimize the test environment to continuously improve test coverage.
- Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers.
- Enhance process for better productivity and throughput.
- Present achievements professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- 2-6 years of experience in Embedded Software and Automotive.
- C/C++, Java and python programming skills is needed.
- Experience of development in ISO 9001, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 or ISO 21434 certified systems or equivalent.
- Experience working with project management methodology including project planning, project development, control and assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
- Strong communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time