Siemens Mobility Limited are recruiting for a Training and Event Co-ordinator to be based at the National Academy for Rail in Northampton. You will provide effective and efficient training and event administration service for Siemens Mobility and Education and Skills. Prepare routine reports, correspondence, and / or statistics.
You will maintain the integrity of Training and Safety Critical Competency Assessment records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialised software packages. Handle customer and business queries by telephone and email, including general, reception and sales queries, payments and invoicing activity.
Manage the Academy day to day running which might include fire Marshal, First aid and Reception duties. Co-ordinate the delivery of training courses and events to meet external businesses, individual’s, departmental and company requirements. You will also support the Senior Management in its role to provide Education and Skills to Siemens Mobility.
Siemens Mobility is pioneering the future of travel. Our purpose is reinventing, refining and revolutionising how people move throughout smarter urban environments and across a more sustainable world. From advanced engineering projects to pushing limits of data and machine learning, we’re changing the global landscape.
You can move with us. Our dynamic career paths are designed for ambitious individuals to discover, develop and achieve more. We ask you to do your best to improve society with us, and in return we promise opportunities to progress in a company where the professionals are at the top of their game. Because the sharing culture, learning resources and scale of our projects will take you to an even higher level than you’re operating at now.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop, manage and deliver the training plans and calendar for Siemens Mobility and NTAR
- Using the relevant business systems coordinate and manage all training events to ensure trainers, resources and equipment in place – manage training requisitions. Ensure joining instructions, completion certificates, course content availability for download
- Handle general/booking enquiries
- Handle payment queries (PO and Card) and take telephone payments if required, updating the relevant systems with payment information.
- Ensure all required resources are available and in place for events.
- Notify maintenance resource to ensure classroom layout is correct.
- Handle pre events queries and actio
- Welcome delegates and manage, check out. General on the day queries from delegat
- Handle inbound calls, email and social media queries.
- Ensure delegate entry to site and parkin
- Ensure tea/coffee facilities refreshed, lunch placement and clearanc
- Ensure consumables, instructions, equipment in training rooms. Check AV equipment.
- Assisting the Siemens Mobility ADF team in maintaining arrangements for learner well-being, safety, Safeguarding.
- Capture and report on learner and stakeholder satisfaction data’
- Carry out research, sourcing external suppliers as directed.
- Provide suitable and cost-effective solutions.
- Assist with social media queries.
- Collaborate with both internal and external customers.
- Implement safe systems and controls within your area of responsibility
- Understand, implement, and comply with the Siemens Mobility HSEW policies.
- Raise issues and participate in implementation of agreed changes.
- Fully participate and engage in behavioural safety agenda to ensure you and your team work safely.
Qualifications, experience and technical know-how
- Excellent Planning and Administration Skills
- Customer service experience
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Yammer)
- L&D NVQ Level 3
- Administration and Database Management experience desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship cycle and supporting processes
- Relevant training qualification (CIPD or similar)
- OFSTED & ESFA rules and guidance
- Relevant event management training
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Does creating the ways a new world moves sound like it requires your skills? How about ensuring we do it with net-zero emissions by 2050? Discover a engineering career combining innovation, sustainability and a rare opportunity to shape society at scale.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time