Job Posting Structure
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Lean Continuous Improvement Leader
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Lean
Continuous Improvement Leader, you will be
- Lead the Lean Continuous Improvement program for the Specialty Reagents/Formulation/ Tableting/Glasswashing Departments to deliver improved results in Cost, Quality and Customer Service
- Lead the productivity improvements for all Specialty Reagents/Formulation/Tableting/ Glasswashing areas supporting: Atellica, Dimension and Vista, Syva, Advia and Stratus CS product lines
- Lead the Specialty Reagents/Formulation/Tableting/Glasswashing OEE improvement effort, linked to the site OEE program and coaching the Specialty Reagents/Formulation/Tableting/ Glasswashing teams on common standards, planning methods and improvement approach.
- Lead improvement workshops, kaizen events, chalk circles, VSM and other improvement events.
- Build skills and capabilities of others in Lean methods, Productivity and OEE
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Know and can use Lean or Six Sigma improvement methods.
- Know and use Industrial Engineering methods such as Time Studies, Flow Analysis and System Optimization
- Plan and facilitate workshops and improvement events
- Know and can coach others on OEE to improve production equipment, diagnostic analyzer, and processes through application of systems such as Process Control Strategies, Centerlining and Maintenance
- Have an understanding and experience with Manufacturing Systems such as automated systems, software and controls, semi-automated and manual formulation, and processing equipment
- Have project and program management skills.
- Can analyze and identify improvement areas and approaches through lean methods, statistical analysis, or industrial engineering methods.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing operations
- Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.