P2P Accounting Clerk - Italian and English Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as P2P ACCOUNTING CLERK and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Perform accounting daily activities in the ICC team, leading majorly with the Italian customer, still other countries can be joined to the tasks;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (System updates, reporting, process manuals’ update);
- Proactively investigate, suggest and support improvements for new processes and / or already implemented ones;
We are looking for:
- Fluent in Italian and English (speaking, reading and writing);
- “IT oriented” or “IT curious”;
- “Open Mind” - ready to take challenges;
- A strong ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- “Dynamic” – Be flexible to change roles due to automation of assigned activities;
- Apply technical, quality strategy and analytical thinking;
- A continuous learning attitude and a problem solving oriented;
- Ownership of tasks and results orientation;
- Engagement, dedication and a high sense of ethics;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Self awareness and emotional intelligence;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.