Do you want to help transform the way people travel? At Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems our aim is to improve the quality of life and shape the mobility world for the next generation. Join us as a PCB Operator in Poole.
As a PCB Operator you will be responsible for reading and interpreting drawings and documents to assemble, solder and inspect PCB’s to a required IPC standard. The suitable candidates should have good communication skills have attention to detail & good dexterity. You will work closely with the rest of the PCB Cell team at Poole and report to the Cell leaders within the PCB department.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS
- Can identify common components
- Understands and uses tools and equipment appropriately
- Checks own work for mistakes
- Prepares and selects materials for build
- Makes soldered or crimped joints
- Assemble and wire basic PCB assemblies
- Competently removes and replaces through hole components
- Has a working knowledge of and uses build documentation
- Builds simple mechanical assembles
- Competently modifies simple PCB’s
- Performs a variety of PCB fitting operations
- Operates flow solder equipment
- Is able to competently modify complex PCB’s
- Operates Optical Inspection Equipment (AOI)
- Can competently wire and assemble complex PCB assemblies
- Operates spray varnish equipment
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Does creating the ways a new world moves sound like it requires your skills? How about ensuring we do it with net-zero emissions by 2050? Discover a engineering career combining innovation, sustainability and a rare opportunity to shape society at scale.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time