How can you help us craft the future as a Machine Operator?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will operate CNC Bend and Punch machines building a variety of parts!
What will the responsibilities?
- Operate CNC controlled bender and punch machines
- Works in a team.
- Works directly with or under the direction of a Group Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Read blue prints and spot welds steel & galvanized parts
- Work may be verified for correctness.
- Works with ISO/work standards.
- Completes confirmation documentation via SAP data management system or DMM.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure functioning and safe working conditions and wears appropriate PPE.
- Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly for completion of confirmations (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Performs other work per Supervisor's direction.
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience / knowledge in CNC Controlled bending system and CNC punch machine
- Able to create CNC programs (Bend or Punch)
- Understanding of bending tools
- Understanding of turret tools
- Ability to read blueprints and apply basic shop math, digital literacy, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Work standing for the duration of the shift
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.