Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Electrical Products, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team at their facility in Grand Prairie, TX. The primary responsibilities include Receiving, Storage, Inventory management and Delivery to Manufacturing. In this role the candidate will work closely with Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Planning to support production. Additionally, this person will be responsible for supervising 10-20 Team Members across 3 shifts. Overtime will be required as needed. This position will report to the Warehouse Manager.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Responsible for the Team accurately and efficiently receiving material, storing material, picking and kitting material, and delivering material to the assembly lines. The Supervisor will handle Team scheduling and daily assignments. This person will be responsible for warehouse cycle counting, root cause, and will be involved in the resolution of all discrepancies related to the warehouse. This position has significant interaction with every other Department in the plant.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- COGI Resolution
- Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt Resolution
- Inventory planning/management background
- Ability to conduct MRP inventory analysis
- Collect and Analyze data to present improvement possibilities
- Participate in development of Warehouse strategy
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience:
1. 2+ years experience in manufacturing processes and inventory replenishment methods such as Kanban, VMI, Consignment, etc.
2. Proven leadership skills
3. Ability to work with various levels in the organization
4. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
5. Strong Computer skills (Office, Excel)
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered
7. This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience:
1. Supervisory Experience
2. Project management with demonstrated delivery of improvement projects in a manufacturing environment
3. LEAN, Six Sigma, Root Cause and Continuous Improvement skills
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.