A unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
Who we are:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 patients per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Our 7 Principles are:
- We say what we do/We do what we say!
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks!
- We don't compromise on quality!
- We lead by being LEAN!
- We listen more than we talk!
- Today is about tomorrow!
Lead Engineer – Design and Development
We are currently in search of experienced Software Developer who would be responsible for technical investigation and timely resolution of customer escalations for Molecular Imaging based Clinical Applications. The successful candidate will be part of a team enabling business continuity for a distributed and diverse installed base, by applying both technological and domain expertise. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best in class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
As a “Customer Escalation Specialist”, you will be part of a global team setup and will work closely with key decision makers, including roles from PLM and CRM organizations, to enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat the patients for diseases such as Cancer. More so, you will be encouraged to provide innovative ideas towards product, processes and productivity improvements and contribute towards realizing them by learning required new technologies.
Key expectations of the role:
- First point of contact for technical investigation of customer escalations and providing timely workaround and solution to the customers.
- Provide required software fixes to address customer needs.
- Effectively collaborate with end customers, regional and headquarter customer support team and various global stakeholders to resolve customer escalations with quick turnaround and high quality.
- Identifying and addressing opportunities to prevent customer escalations by closely working with key stakeholders such as Architects and domain experts.
What are we looking for?
· Preferably having around 7 years of experience working in the global setup on a comparable lead software developer role, developing and maintaining enterprise applications.
· Strong hands-on experience and advanced level skills in C# .Net windows-based application development preferably using WPF and WCF.
· Thorough understanding of Design principles and patterns, tools and methods.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing, and troubleshooting non-functional requirements such as performance, memory management etc. using tools like WPA, winDbg.
· Passion for solving customer problems with quick turnaround and high quality. “Customer first” attitude.
· Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge is preferred.
· Established Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
Job Location: Bangalore
Feel free to connect for any query: MALATHI RT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time