We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- In role of cloud architect for this global IOT platform and ecosystem development project , you will be responsible for :
- Defining, governing and evolving the architecture of cloud foundation services.
- Analyze and negotiate the requirements, functional and nonfunctional, together with stakeholders. Guide team to breakdown and effort estimation.
- Develop the architectural proposals, communicate and and take architectural decisions together with the team of peer and enterprise architects. Own impact of your architectural decisions on the ecosystem.
- Lead and govern the team in continually delivering the state-of-the-art quality. Establish the quality measurement & improvement practices for scrum team. Identify and drive re-factorings.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders with multiple responsibilities and context (e.g. product manager, product owner, peer architects dev. team, test organization, customer reps. etc.)
- Our ideal candidate is a proven software architect with experience in applying cloud concepts and technologies to offer business application at a larger scale. Additionally, the candidate is used to take the lead in continuously improving those aspects with an agile mindset, as well as to working with agile processes (SAFe framework).
What you need to make real what matter.
- You should have a technical degree. B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech or any Equivalent degree.
- 4+ years of experience as system and software architect in a large, agile environment. Overall experience in software industry : 8 to 12 years .
- Several years of practical experience with cloud technologies with a focus on deployment, security, and operations.
- In-depth experience with services of major cloud platforms (ideally includes AWS services), container orchestration (e.g., managed Kubernetes), and pipeline management (e.g., Gitlab, Terraform).
· Experience in building automation, Internet or Web of Things (IoT/WoT) would be of advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time