Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Malaysia SH team as Team Assistant cum Logistic Support (Protégé) to provide support to the operation team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are the Asset Coordinator and will be in-charge of managing of the assets, such as IT liaison for outstation staff, new hire arrangements & retiree checklist, and loss / theft reporting and claims
- You are responsible for (SRS) Telekom/Maxis inclusive of new line application, costing for FO creation, initiate Purchase Order (PO), initiate application , assist with line connections issues & termination letters , bills processing, bills to payment team, SRS bills tracking and follow ups
- You will assist in Purchase Request ( PR ) creation for various CS issues (New Vendors, Notebooks, office equipment, office IT supplies, etc.),
- You will assist in trainings letters request , training materials, events & meetings / catering arrangements
- You will assist in nominations, prepare delegations, vendor Creation / extension / updates via NEXUS
- You will in-charge of SPODOM by administering and follow up the SPODOM for entire CS team
- You will provide day-to-day operations supports whenever required
- You will responsible for Tiong Nam Project (New Spare Parts Delivery Vendor) / SCO lite to ensure spare parts arrived by 7am-8am
- You will assist in 3rd Party PO creation, vendor follow up and invoice posting on monthly basis
- You will assist the Logistics & CCC Manager on the upcoming big project of Digitalizing the Order and Approval Process. Assist on ad-hoc CS project & events.
- You will provide day-to-day operations supports whenever required.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Degree in Business or related fields
- Must possess a CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience.
Your personality and skills:
- You have excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- You are meticulous, detail-oriented and organized
- You are a good team player
- You have a positive learning attitude and a strong sense of ownership
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time