With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our SCL/STL Developer for Industrial process simulation software team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a software developer responsible for PCS 7 library development. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop libraries for PCS 7 which has to be developed in Structured Control Language (SCL) / Statement List (STL) for S7-400 Programming
· Responsible for research, design, coding, debug and testing of new or existing features
· Responsible for crafting and integrating software for PCS 7 version
· Responsible for analyzing the product defects and Prepare the analysis report
2 to 5 years in Software development.
Qualification: B. E/ B.Tech/
· Commissioning experience of process plants
· knowledge and experience in DCS (PCS7)
· Thorough Knowledge on Structured Control Language (SCL) / Statement List (STL) for S7-400 Programming
· Set up the test environments for different deployment, which involves configuration of the products.
· Communicate effectively and stack holder management
· Flexible/availability at unforeseen situations
· TFS, Visual Studio, C, C++,VB (basics only), PLC usage
· Working experience with SCADA system
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time