Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are the IT contact for the business users for our current BI Systems and processes.
- You will support our project manager during the implementation of the new MS Azure-based Yunex BI platform.
- You will support the analysis and definition of business requirements in Finance, Reporting & BI and consult, support and train users.
- You will develop solution concepts and functional specifications of customer-specific requirements with the focus on reporting and BI.
- You will optimize business processes and implement improvement measures.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s in business informatics, business engineering, business administration or engineering sciences.
- You have first professional experience in BI consulting – experience with Microsoft Azure is a big plus.
- You are familiar with at least one of the common standard BI platforms e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik.
- You bring the communication skills to work with the business counterparts in the reporting and controlling departments.
- You have a string hands-on mentality with the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, it is easy for you to analyze complex issues and to present them clearly and comprehensibly.
- You enjoy shaping and implementing change. In doing so, you are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, goal orientation, the ability to deal with conflicts and a willingness to take responsibility.
- Fluent negotiation skills in English are a prerequisite as you will work in an international environment.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either