Job Description: Senior Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics 365
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- Responsible for managing and enhancing existing applications on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE especially for the applications Sales, Project Operations (Project Service Automation) and Marketing
What do I bring with me?
- 3-5 years of work experience in customizing Dynamics 365 CE applications
- Experience in using Power Automate
- Understanding of Agile processes using Azure DevOps
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Azure components is preferrable
- Knowledge of Power BI is preferrable
- Experience in integrating D365 CE with other third-party applications is preferrable
- Experience in using SSIS or other means of data migration is preferrable
- Good communications skills and experience in collaboration within global teams is mandatory
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time