What are my responsibilities?
• Build up and maintain C-level relationship between SIEMENS and BAOWU.
• Promote the concept of SIEMENS and increase the share of wallet of products at BAOWU Group.
Areas of Responsibility
• Develop annual sales strategies, formulate customer`s long-term development plans and regularly review the implementation of sales strategies.
• Assist the sales team to fulfill target by monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Including supporting specific project and expanding market share.
• Defines product/solution/digitalization/service-related competences and know-how requirements at BAOWU Group.
• Ensures the implementation of the sales strategy, guidelines and targets in selling assigned products/solutions/digitalization/service to customers and developing BAOWU Business, in order to increase sales and achieve defined commercial targets
• Build up high-level exchanges of visits and expand exchanges between SIEMENS and BAOWU group
• Provide directional guidance and assist cooperation in digitalization concept promotion with CoC team at BAOWU group.
• Generate and feedback customer solution that can improve and adapt customer needs based on customer research.
• Report on sales status of BAOWU Group and communicate customer development status with Headquarter.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience
• Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. automation, Iron and Steel etc.
• 10+ years sales related experience and 10+ years Iron and Steel Branch Background.
• 3-5 years key account manager experience
• Digitalization experience related to Iron and Steel industry is preferred
• Work for BAOWU is Preferred
• Strategic Direction
• Customer Focus
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Business Acumen
• Change Management
• Innovation Management Methods
• Good command of English in both oral and written
• Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time