What you will be doing:
- Analyzing losses/wastes in internal and external workflows and creating improvement projects to eliminate these losses
- Developing and leading projects (localization, alternative raw materials, etc.) with Strategic Purchasing in order to reduce the product cost or carrying out projects initiated by R&D (new material introduction)
- Initiating outsourcing projects with related departments (Procurement, Production, Quality) and supporting SPR's Sourcing Committee process
- To determine the equipment layout, material placement, work flows and production method of the current production in adharence to Siemens EHS regulations
- Creating the relevant documentation and SAP infrastructure for the current production to produce as planned (item 2.1)
- To measure the effect of production technologies proposed by manufacturing engineering (MI) on production processes, to create a decision matrix between different designs and to offer the most appropriate option
- Working with Quality Management (QM) to ensure that 100% quality material (within tolerances in accordance with the Technical Drawing / Control Plan) comes into production
- Measuring and standardizing the impact of the changes reported & requested by the Quality Management (QM) on the process
- Measuring and standardizing the impact of changes proposed by Assembly Production (AP) and Prefabrication Production (PM) on business processes
- Creating the annual investment plan and assisting the Commercial (FIN) department in preparing the BBA
- To follow up the planned and approved investments (Rationalization, Capacity Increase and Relocation)
- Ensuring the transfer of knowledge in change requests or index changes of technical drawings made by R&D to production and quality
- Assisting the Commercial (FIN) department in product cost calculations
- To analyze the bottlenecks in the internal and external workflows of the product groups and to develop a plan with Assembly / Pre-production production (AP / PM) and, if necessary, Logistics (LOG) and Purchasing (SPR) departments to eliminate these bottlenecks.
- Developing job sequencing methods to optimize constraints such as Type/Line assignments, Product Cycle Time or Type changeover time to meet customer needs
- To control the utilization reports of the AP and PM departments so that the production runs as planned in order to increase the production efficiency
- Testing the changes planned by R&D in production and coordinating with R&D until the approval of change is received
- Carrying out production and investment planning tasks in a new product integration project and leading these projects
- Managing the product phase out projects until the scrapping process is finalized
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Very good knowledge of Turkish and English both written and spoken. German will be an asset
- Collaborative and assertive working attitude with different shareholders
- Willing to learn and eager to improve existing business conditions/work environment
- Good understanding of project management skills including developing project plans, timelines, budgets and resource planning
- Having a keen eye on technical details and ability to streamline loose ends in processes for creating a positive impact on efficiency
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time